MARTINDALE-HUBBELL CONGRATULATES OUR NEW AV PREEMINENT PEER RATED ATTORNEYS 12/4/17
Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Brian Charles Corrigan of Law Office of Brian Corrigan
- Catherine C. Dugan of Peterson White, LLLP
- Clark Daniel Tew of Homesley & Wingo Law Group PLLC
- Correen Ferrentino of Ferrentino & Associates
- Dan M. Hartzog of Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP
- David Clayson of Kolesar & Leatham
- Elizabeth L. Taylor of Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso PLLC
- Jennifer Keel of Thomas Keel & Laird, LLC
- Jerry Tamayo of May, Meacham & Davell, P.A.
- Laura Terry Powell of Chenault Hammond, P.C.
- Lisa M. Prostrollo of Redstone Law Firm LLP
- Matthew Goodwin of Goodwin Law, P.A.
- Philip Wysor of Glovsky & Glovsky LLC
- Samuel Solomon Woodhouse of The Woodhouse Law Firm, LLC
- Samuel Yu of Kahana & Feld LLP
- Sean Aaron Black of Black Law Offices, LLC
- Steven Lee Walker of Law Office of Steven L. Walker
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below to contact our Ratings Team directly.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.