Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating,
awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Alexander Marriott Fear of Alexander M. Fear, PC
- Alexandra Jones of Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A.
- Allen West of Hamilton Stephens Steele & Martin, PLLC
- Andre Belanger of Manasseh, Gill, Knipe & Belanger, PLC
- Andrew Harris of Harris Appeals, P.A.
- Anne Weintraub of ALW Consults
- Ashley Coghill of Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP
- Ashley Victoria Goodman
- Ben E. Klein of Sigmon Klein, PLLC
- Benjamin Lute of Cotney Construction Law, LLP
- Beth A. Frederick of Frederick Law Group, PLLC
- Brittani Rollen of McDonald Sanders, P.C.
- Burke N. Riggs of Miller Riggs
- Carrie O’Malley of Hirschler Fleischer A Professional Corporation
- Cary N. Schneider
- Christopher M. Reeser of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Connie Kaplan of Law Offices of Connie Kaplan, P.A.
- Cynthia Bologna of The Loeb Law Firm
- Darryl Figueroa of Darryl P. Figueroa, Esquire
- David A. Ball of Cohen and Wolf, P.C.
- David M. Levine of Cohen and Wolf, P.C.
- David Ratcliff of Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C.
- Devin Devore of McKellar, Easter & DeVore
- Duncan Embury of Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers
- Elyse B. Butler of Butler Law, PC
- Eric Shamis of King, Campbell, Poretz & Thomas , PLLC
- Gregory J. Kelley of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Gregory Neinstein of Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers
- Harold L. Moroknek of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Harris J. Brumer of Harris J. Brumer, APC
- Heath Grob of Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C.
- James Washburn of Shuffield, Lowman and Wilson, P.A.
- Jane H. Downey of Moore Taylor Law Firm
- Jeffrey Glaser of Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Jeffrey K. Van Etten of Perry, Van Etten, Rozanski & Kutner, LLP
- John Michael Avondet of Beard St. Clair Gaffney
- Joseph Charles Somma of Joseph C. Somma, PC
- Kelsey Burke of Felice & Ehrlich
- Leo A. Bohanski of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Mark Hilty of Hamilton, Michaelson & Hilty, LLP
- Mark Sharp of Culin, Sharp, Autry & Day, P.L.C.
- Matthew A. Rosenbaum of Rosenbaum Mediations PLLC
- Melissa Roberts Tannery of Mauck & Brooke PLC
- Michael A. Pensabene of Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
- Michael P. Zech of Koeller, Nebeker, Carlson & Haluck, LLP
- Norman D. McKellar of McKellar, Easter & DeVore
- Patricia R. Urban of Pinckney, Weidinger, Urban & Joyce LLC
- Peter M. Liss of Law Offices of Peter M. Liss
- Philip J. Schipani of Schipani & Norman, P.A.
- Phylicia Powers of Roberts Law Group, PLLC
- Price Finley of Bricker & Eckler LLP
- Rachel Bentley
- Raymond Ryan of The Legal Malpractice Firm, APC
- Sarah C. Easter of McKellar, Easter & DeVore
- Scott Farrow
- Scott Perry of Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL
- Scott Ritch of Ursillo, Teitz & Ritch, Ltd.
- Shannon D. Taylor of Shannon D. Taylor, PLLC
- Steven York of Law Offices of Steven York
- T. Daniel Tucker
- Thomas J. Lyman of The Lyman Firm
- Troy M. Frederick of Frederick Law Group, PLLC
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews
page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.