Martindale-Hubbell Congratulates Our New AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorneys 2/26/18
Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Allan K. Townsend of Maine Employee Rights Group
- Andrew J. Baranowski of Sutin, Thayer & Browne
- Andy Ivan Niranjan Corea of Murtha Cullina LLP
- Anthony Bradley of The Bradley Law Firm PLLC
- Avi Morris Attal of Kahana & Feld LLP
- Bruce Robert Millar of Millar & Mixon, LLC
- Christopher DeLara of DeLara | Supik | Odegard PC
- Colin G. Bell of Hankin, Sandman & Palladino
- David Lewis Selby of Bailey & Glasser LLP
- David Paul Vallas of Polsinelli PC
- James W. Bannister of Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey, LLC
- Jason A. Talley of Cheatham, Palermo & Garrett
- Jason B. Hendren of Wright, Lindsey & Jennings LLP
- John Bowen (Bo) Walker of Ragsdale Liggett PLLC
- John H. Case of Feibleman & Case P.C.
- Julie L. Moore of Duffy & Young, LLC
- Kevin Patrick Foley of Reminger Co., L.P.A.
- Lisa A. Reynolds of Anderson Reynolds & Stephens, LLC
- Louisa McGruder Ritsick of Bryant & Ritsick LLC
- M. Brian Cheffer of Cheffer, Hagan, Stockman & Webb-Martin, P.A.
- Meghan Stanford of Jackson, Loman, Stanford and Downey, P.C.
- Michael I. Binetti of Affleck Greene McMurtry LLP
- Mona Golshan Ebrahimi of Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard A Law Corporation
- Natalie Alexandra Bausch of Bausch Law Group, PC
- Paulette Marie Ivan of Reminger Co., L.P.A.
- Paulina Forrest of Law Office of Daniel E. Forrest, P.A.
- R. Loman of Jackson, Loman, Stanford and Downey, P.C.
- Raymond Timothy Waid of Liskow & Lewis A Professional Law Corporation
- Sean O. Coffey of Burns & Levinson LLP
- Shailendra Upendra Kulkarni of Sullivan Hill Lewin Rez & Engel A Professional Law Corporation
- Thomas Marriott Wood of TM Wood Law, LLC
- Timothy C. Wan of Smith Carroad Levy Wan & Parikh, P.C.
- Travis Jackson of Jackson, Loman, Stanford and Downey, P.C.
- Tyler M. Cuff of Rodey, Dickason, Sloan, Akin & Robb, P.A.
- Valerie C. Horvath of Horvath Law
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.