Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating,
awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Aaron Belzer of Burnham Law
- Adam Bantner of Adam L. Bantner P.A.
- Anna R. Yum of Law Offices of Anna R. Yum
- Benjamin A. Nicolosi of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Betty L. Julian of McCormick, Barstow, Sheppard, Wayte & Carruth LLP
- Blake Edwards of Schiller Barnes Maloney PLLC
- Brent M. Lowman of Lowman Law Firm
- Brian A. Rupp of The Walt Disney Company
- Brian Asberry of Neale & Newman, L.L.P.
- Bruce H. Russell of Bruce H. Russell, II P.C.
- Carolyn Kelly Bogart of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Charles L. Gallagher of Slovak Baron Empey Murphy & Pinkney LLP
- Charlotte Gordon
- Christopher DeMattie of Broder Orland Murray &DeMattie LLC
- Christopher Wohl of Palmer Kazanjian Wohl Hodson LLP
- Daniel Zarchy of Buchalter
- David F. MacDonald of Thomson Rogers
- David R. Drwencke of Johnson & Bell, Ltd.
- Elizabeth Winchell of Landrum & Shouse LLP
- Erica Aisner of Kirby Aiser &Curley LLP
- Erin Shanley of Stone Loughlin & Swanson, LLP
- Grant D. Waterkotte of Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz &Dolin PC
- Harold (Hal) Rose of Rose Law Office, PLLC
- Henry (Carl) Rothrock of Carl Rothrock Law Firm PLLC
- James Cole of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Jeffrey Basso of Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP
- Jeffrey Pino of Jim Pino & Associates, PC
- Joseph A. Baker of Baker Associates
- Joseph Hopkins of Hopkins Law Firm
- Joseph V. Lesinski of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Kara Jursinski Murphy of Law Office of Kevin F. Jursinski & Associates
- Kerry Anne Schultz of Schultz Law Group, P.L.L.C.
- Kerry L. Armstrong of The Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC
- Laura Renstrom of Holland & Knight LLP
- Mallory N. Hughes of Mallory N. Hughes, Esq.
- Marcus D. Risman of Law Offices of Marc D. Risman
- Mark Cohen of Mark Cohen, J.D., LL.M.
- Maryann Furman of The Nurse Lawyer, P.A.
- Matthew F. Altamura of Garrett, Walker, Aycoth &Altamura LLP
- Matthew Sunderlin of Clark & Bradshaw, P.C.
- Melinda Grimaldi of Grimaldi Law Firm
- Michael H Gruhin of Gruhin and Gruhin, LLC
- Nicholas J. Clekis of The Clekis Law Firm, P.A.
- Patrick M. Martucci of Johnson, Vorhees & Martucci
- Philip C. Hearn of Hearn Law Firm, P.A.
- Philip E. Kalamaros of Hunt Suedhoff Kalamaros LLP
- Radha Rothrock of Carl Rothrock Law Firm PLLC
- Raymond M. Hassett of Hassett & George, P.C.
- Rebecca Blunden of Copeland Cook Taylor & Bush A Professional Association
- Richard Van Dyke of Van Dyke &Associates, APLC
- Rob Marks of Tomlinson Advisory Group, LLC
- Robert Edward Gregg
- Robert V. Bryan of Bryan Law
- Ryan McCarthy of Howell & Thornhill, P.A.
- Samuel R. Troy of Troy Legal, P.A.
- Scott Nettles of Manasseh, Gill, Knipe & Belanger, PLC
- Scott Smith of Henneman Rau LLP
- Steven M. Christman of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Thomas E. Fagan of The Hullverson Law Firm
- Thomas L. Erb of Erb Legal LLC
- William Hurlock of Mueller Law, PLLC
- Zachary Craig Hoskins of Landrum & Shouse LLP
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews
page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.