Martindale-Hubbell Congratulates Our New AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorneys 4/9/18
Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Alexandra Garrett of Silver, Voit & Thompson, Attorneys at Law, P.C.
- Amy Marie Stewart of Stewart | Bradbury PLLC
- Anthony Asebedo of Meegan, Hanschu & Kassenbrock
- Chad Owens Propst of Thompson Miller & Simpson PLC
- Christopher A. Wieber of Law Office of Mark P. Scherzer
- Christopher L. Johnson of Waters Kraus & Paul
- David Michael Greeley of Solomon Ward Seidenwurm & Smith, LLP
- Erin Siebenhar Hess of Reminger Co., L.P.A.
- Gregory J. Boulahanis of Boulahanis & Associates
- James Francis O’Brien of Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- John R. Bertino of Logan Huchla & Wycoff P.C.
- Juliane M. Brumbaugh of Bloodworth Law, PLLC
- Katherine W. Binns of Binns Law Firm PLLC
- Keith Jason Stevens of L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
- Linsey Aubyn Camplin of McHenry Haszard Roth Hupp Burkholder & Blomenberg, PC LLO
- Marci Goldfarb of The Law Office of Marci Goldfarb
- Nick D. Fogel of Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C.
- Peter J. Stavropoulos of Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C.
- Ramez Fayez Shamieh of Shamieh Law
- Robert M. Charles of Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry, S.C.
- Samuel Mann of Citron & Citron
- Stacie J. Schmerling of Talenfeld Law Group LLC
- T. Michael Flinn of Law Offices of T. Michael Flinn
- Teresa Loustaunau Foster of McKinley Irvin
- Victor Michael Firth of Firth Johnston Bunn Kerr
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.