Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating,
awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Aaron Seable of Hamilton, Michaelson & Hilty, LLP
- Alan Daneshrad of Daneshrad Law, PC
- Alejandro G. Casas of Casas Law, P.A.
- Amity “Mitty” Barnard of Davis & Ashton, P.A.
- Andre Burvant of Jones Walker LLP
- Andrea L. Marconi of Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Anthony Ashby of Ladah Law Firm, PLLC
- Anthony Austin
- Arsen Sarapinian of Law Offices of Arsen Sarapinian, P.C.
- Barry L. Frager of Frager Law Firm, PC
- Brad Levine of Voudris Law LLC
- Brendan Benson of Miletich PC
- Chad Graham of The Ward Law Firm, P.A.
- Christopher R. Kubacki of Kubacki Law, PLLC
- Colleen Norman of Schipani & Norman, P.A.
- Cynthia Hernandez of Cynthia Hernandez Law
- Dafney Stokes of Wong Fleming
- Daniel Levin of Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Daniel M. Ilani of The Property People
- Darth Newman of Law Offices of Darth M. Newman LLC
- David A. Fernandez of The Law Office of David A. Fernandez, P.C.
- David Diaz
- David Kim of Wright Kim Douglas, ALC
- David Lee Paavola of Lewis Babcock L.L.P.
- Doris Meacham
- Elisabeth Whitmire of Syprett Meshad
- Frank A. Wright of Overbey, Hawkins & Wright, PLLC
- Gabriel Haws of Morris Bower & Haws PLLC
- Glenn P. Prives of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Hampton K. O’Neill of Welborn Sullivan Meck & Tooley, P.C.
- James Macrae of MacRae, Perry, MacRae & Whitley, LLP
- Jeffrey Fraser
- Jennifer A. Lumsdaine of TLD Law, Tredway Lumsdaine & Doyle
- Joanne Searles of Searles Sheppard & Gornitsky, PLLC
- John A. Bonello of David, Brody & Dondershine, LLP
- Jonah Kanter Dickstein of Musca Law
- Joseph Aldridge of Scanlan Griffiths Aldridge + Nickels
- Larry Alexander of Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A.
- Lena D. Wade of Slovak Baron Empey Murphy & Pinkney LLP
- Marcos Gonzalez of Advocates USA
- Mark F. Mueller of The Law Office of Mark F. Mueller, L.L.C.
- Melissa P. Hunter of Galloway, Wettermark and Rutens LLP
- Michael Wilson of Berry Law Firm
- Mitchell J. Anderson
- Mohamed A. Eldessouky of Eldessouky Law
- Neil Rumbak of Rumbak Law, P.A.
- Nicholas Whisler of Mac Murray & Shuster LLP
- Paul E. Deloughery of Magellan Law, PLC
- Peter A. Gorton of Lachman & Gorton Law Office
- Richard S. Dodd of Dodd Legal LLC
- Richmond A. Payne of Robinson Payne LLC
- Robert Fleming of Walborsky Bradley & Fleming, PLLC
- Robert J. Flanagan of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Robert M. Ben of Thomson Rogers
- Scott D. Levine of Rennert Vogel Mandler Rodriguez, P.A.
- Steven G. Mlenak of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Sue Baetz Stingley of Stingley & Ho, P.L.L.P.
- Thomas W. Tye of Tye & Rowling, P.C., L.L.O.
- Valerie K. Ferrier of Martin Clearwater & Bell LLP
- William Emrick of William P. Emrick, Attorney at Law
- William Rhodes of William F. Rhodes, P.A.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews
page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.