Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Allen A. Drexel of Drexel LLC
- Angela Elsperger Lord of Vogel Law Firm
- Ashley D. Cleek of Rainey, Kizer, Reviere & Bell, P.L.C.
- Christopher Lane Rouse of Rouse + Copeland LLC
- David E. Menet of Salter Feiber, P.A.
- Davis R. Ruark
- Deborah Larned Werner of Deborah Larned Werner, P.A.
- Glenn M. Grossman of Eccleston and Wolf A Professional Corporation
- Greg Thomas Rinckey of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Ingrid Suarez Osborn
- Jerry Jenkins of The Law Office of Jerry Jenkins, P.A.
- Justin G. Bennett of Benson & Bennett, P.L.C.
- Mathew B. Tully of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Michael William Parks of Schimmel & Parks
- Philip E. Kay of Kay PLLC
- Phillip T. Jackson of Roberts & Stevens, P.A.
- Terri L. Pastori of Pastori | Krans, PLLC
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below to contact our Ratings Team directly.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.