Martindale-Hubbell Congratulates Our New AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorneys 6/25/18
Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Andrew D. Manko of The Mills Firm
- Andrew J. Gerling of Doucet & Associates Co., L.P.A.
- Brent Aldrich Hart of Hart Jarvis Murray Chang PLLC
- Brett A. Christiansen of Christiansen Davis LLC
- Caroline W. Herrington of Adams, Jordan & Herrington, P.C.
- Damian Leonard Albergo of Cole Schotz P.C.
- Elizabeth S. Wylie of Messner Reeves LLP
- Eric R. Blank of Law Offices of Eric R. Blank, P.C.
- Jason M. Melton of Whittel & Melton, LLC
- Jeffrey Dean Ezell of Ezell Law Firm LLC
- Jill Duffy of Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C.
- Kristin Catherine Cline of Solomon Ward Seidenwurm & Smith, LLP
- Matthew B. Leider of Mandel, Manganelli & Leider, P.A.
- Michael Edward Lehman of Jacobson, Hansen & McQuillan
- Randall Lee Saunders of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Russell Francis McLatchey of Law Office of Russell F. McLatchey
- Sami R. Achem of Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Susan Napolitano of Berry Law Firm
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.