Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Aaron M. Hines of Pearson Bitman LLP
- Christopher P. Meier of The Meier Firm, PL
- Collin K. Hirschfeld of McKercher LLP
- Craig E. Frischman of Frischman & Rizza
- D.G. Pantazis of Wiggins Childs Pantazis Fisher & Goldfarb, LLC
- Daren Dorminy of Moran Kidd Lyons Johnson, P.A.
- Fred Farid Mashian of Law Office of Fred F. Mashian
- Harry Paul Marquis of Harry Paul Marquis Chartered
- J. Patrick Williams of Batch, Poore & Williams, PC
- Jacqueline A. Revis of Krause, Goldberg, Revis & Hervas P.A.
- James M. Ardoin of Jones Walker LLP
- January D. Allen of Overturf McGath & Hull, P.C.
- John F. McClymont of Ryan Law Office
- Joni Poitier of Moseley Prichard Parrish Knight & Jones
- Joshua Ryan Goodbaum of Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C.
- Katherine Shlaudeman of Katherine Shlaudeman Law and Mediation Practice
- Lacy S. Robertson of Padgett & Robertson
- Laura C. Belleau of Karp & Weiss, P.C.
- Lisa Pretus of Pretus Law Group
- Lisa C. McNorton of McNorton Fox PLLC
- Mark Steven Weinberg of GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Mark Stuart Roher of Law Office of Mark S. Roher, P.A.
- Matthew A. Gorney of Monnat & Spurrier, Chartered
- Michael P. Kruszewski of Quinn, Buseck, Leemhuis, Toohey & Kroto, Inc.
- Miles P. Cahill of Spiegel & Cahill, P.C.
- Richard A. Samaniego of Gilliland & Hayes, LLC
- Robert J. Dubyak of Dubyak Nelson, LLC
- Robert K. Erdman of Howanski, Meadows & Erdman, LLC
- Sara Marie Parker of Selvin Wraith Halman LLP
- Scott Robinson of Eisenmenger, Robinson, Blaue & Peters, P.A.
- Seth T. Cohen of Cohen & Zedalis LLP
- Shawn Kalfus of Stone Kalfus LLP
- Steven M. Silverstein of Silverstein Law P.C.
- Tricia L. Meyer of Meyer Law
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.