Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating,
awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Abby Adams of Kohut & Adams, P.A.
- Adam Lambert of Acker Lambert Hinton P.A.
- Allison Lovelady of Shullman Fugate PLLC
- Andres Almanzan of Mounce, Green, Myers, Safi, Paxson & Galatzan A Professional Corporation
- Andrew Phan of Freedom Law Group
- Andrew Roth
- Anthony Azemika of Azemika & Azemika
- Bradley Banyas of Hughey Law Firm LLC
- Brian Shapiro of Law Office of Brian D. Shapiro
- Larry Hofmeister of Hofmeister & Breza
- Carl Dahlberg of Babbitt & Dahlberg LLC
- Carl G. Archer of Archer Law Office LLC
- Carla Antoinette Jones
- Chad Brazzeal of Morgan & Morgan
- Christin V. Mugg of Mugg | Winston
- Christina M. Summer
- Christopher Musulin of Musulin Law Firm, LLC
- Christopher P. Finney of Finney Law Firm
- Christopher Rowlett of Perez Vaughn & Feasby Inc.
- Clay M. White of White-Shaver, P.C.
- Daniel O’Connell of The O’Connell Law Firm, LLC
- Daniel Ramirez of Monty & Ramirez LLP
- David D. Burkhead of The Law Office of David Burkhead
- David Shirk of Shirk Law PLLC (formerly LotsteinLegal)
- Dianne Drew Butler of Dianne Drew Butler & Associates, Inc.
- Edward J. Rose of Betty, Neuman & McMahon
- Eric J. Willoughby of Willoughby Shulman Injury Lawyers
- Gavin Elliot of The Elliot Legal Group, P.A.
- Jeanine C. Evans of Evans & Meads Attorneys at Law
- Jeffery Dailey of Dailey LLP
- Jeffrey A. Rabin of Jeffrey A. Rabin & Associates
- Jeffrey Posin of Posin Law Group, P.C.
- John Bohren
- John Olash of John Olash, P.S.C..
- John Topper
- Jonathan Martin of Parvey & Frankel Attorneys, P.A.
- Kelly Brent Lea of Wilson, Robertson & Cornelius, P.C.
- Kenneth Damas of Adorno-Cunill & Damas, PL
- Laura F. Meads of Evans & Meads Attorneys at Law
- Lori Ward of Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon
- Meredith Kirste of M. Meredith Kirste, P.A.
- Mark Jeffers of Jeffers Law Office
- Maryanne Bendotoff Cooper of Emison Cooper & Cooper LLP
- Nathan Evershed of Nelson Jones, PLLC
- Nicholas Loncar
- Nicholas Weiss of Nicholas P. Weiss LLC
- Pablo F. Gonzalez Zepeda of The Law Office of Gonzalez Zepeda
- Patricia Anne Rigdon of Law Offices of Patricia A. Rigdon
- Patricia S. Cooper of The Law Office of Robert M. Bell, P.A.
- Patrick J. Boland of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Paul Nelson of Nelson Kirkman- Family Law Attorneys
- Peter R. Stambleck of Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, LLP
- Rahul Sheth of Bovis, Kyle, Burch & Medlin, LLC
- Rebecca Kinsel of Protorae Law PLLC
- Richard A. Gullette of Law Offices of Richard A. Gullette
- Ryan Reiffert of Law Offices of Ryan Reiffert, PLLC
- Stephen Kimball of Sessions & Kimball LLP
- Stephen M. Shulman of Willoughby Shulman Injury Lawyers
- Stephen P. Kauffman of Stephen P. Kauffman
- Steven A. Anderson of Fitzpatrick, Zimmerman & Rose Co., L.P.A.
- Steven G. Moore of Moore & Associates, P.C.
- Tracy Bomar-Howze of The Howze Law Firm LLC
- Travis Mydock of Mydock Law, PLLC
- William Rhodes of Burts Turner & Rhodes
- William Young of William Young & Associates
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews
page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.