Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating,
awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Adam P. Palmer of Hendrickson & Palmer, P.C.
- Alexandra Varner of Varner Family Law
- Andrew Levetown of Ivey and Levetown, LLP
- Arthur Brandt of Baginski Brandt & Brandt
- Aurora McCreary of Weiss, Grunor, Barclay & Barnett
- Bethany G. Shechtel of BGS Law, LLC
- Brandon Woodward of Woodward, Kelley, Fulton & Kaplan
- Brian Winterfeldt of Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Carrie E. Hurtik of Hurtik Law & Associates
- Charles Dunlap of Charles E. Dunlap
- Christopher C. Walton of Walton Law, A.P.C.
- Christopher Mohney of Christopher E. Mohney Esquire
- Christopher P. Gelwicks of The McIntosh Law Firm, P.C.
- Cliff Blondes of Cliff M. Blondes
- Curtis Poore of The Limbaugh Firm
- Cynthia Daley of Jonathan R. Brockman, P.C.
- Daniel Thenell of Thenell Law Group, P.C.
- David Hallett of Buscemi Hallett LLP
- Eric J. Youngquist of Law Offices of Eric J. Youngquist
- Erin Joyce of Erin Joyce Law
- Gregory Arcaro of Grafstein & Arcaro, LLC
- Gregory S. Bell of Bell Gould Linder & Scott, P.C.
- James Laurie of The Law Office of James P. Laurie III, PLLC
- Jason Dunkle of JD Law, P.C.
- Jason M. Yancey of Helgesen, Houtz & Jones
- Jeffrey E. Gray of The McIntosh Law Firm, P.C.
- Joseph Riegerix of Law Offices of John D. Halepaska, LLC
- Joseph William Frick of Joe Frick Law, PLLC
- Kara J. Cavallo of Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP
- Leah Morabito of Gimmel, Weiman, Ersek, Blomberg & Lewis, P.A.
- Lewis Gardner of GardnerFrankhouser, LLP
- Marcus McDuffie
- Mary M. Morin of Morin Law Office
- Matthew D. Clendenin of The Clendenin Firm APC
- Melissa Cohen of Milhaupt & Cohen
- Michael Stamp of Protorae Law PLLC
- Michael Wagner of Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP
- Nicole Loughlin of Loughlin Law, P.A.
- Peyton P. Murphy of Murphy Law Firm LLC
- Ruben Stepanian of Stepanian Law Firm
- Ruben Vardanyan of Vardanyan Law Firm
- Sallynda Rothchild Dennison of SRD Law Office
- Scott Goldman of Goldman Law, LLC
- Sean T. McGrevey of Adam & McGrevey, P.A.
- Shepard Jacobson of The Jacobson Law Firm, LLP – Los Angeles Workers’ Compensation & Immigration Lawyers
- Tara Rachelle Price of Haynes Kessler Myers & Postalakis Incorporated
- Thomas A. Thompson of MacPherson & Thompson, LLC
- Thomas Davis Sheen of Davidson Sheen, LLP
- Vanessa J. Gorden of GordenLaw, LLC
- Walter Gabriel of Law Firm of Walter Gabriel, LLC
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews
page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.