Thank God It’s Legal Friday with MA | July 21
Have you already caught a case of the Fridays this morning? Well, you’re in luck because Thank God It’s Legal Friday! Martindale-Avvo presents Thank God It’s Legal Friday, our weekly news from July 21 flying around the legal community:
- Is President Biden’s latest promise to eliminate student debt legally questionable?
- As a result of the state Supreme Court’s judgment on the cash bail legislation, Illinois will make history
- According to 13 state AGs, companies must cease racial favoritism or face accountability ‘sooner rather than later’
- Special counsel Jack Smith and the Georgia Supreme Court both deliver bad news to former president Donald Trump about election investigations
- Colorado Lawyer arrested after throwing away an old license plate
- The ABA offers free litigation training to attorneys who represent domestic abuse survivors
Tune in next week for another issue of Thank God It’s Legal Friday with Martindale-Avvo.