Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Adam R. Rosenthal of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Alexandra P. Smits of Harrington Brewster & Clein P.C.
- Anthony J. DiPaula of Law Offices of Anthony J. DiPaula, P.A.
- Beth A. Deragon of McLane Middleton, Professional Association
- Brad M. Johnston of Johnston Law Offices, P.C.
- Brent B. Olthuis of Hunter Litigation Chambers
- Brent M. Boyd of Murphy & Grantland, P.A.
- Cary Bauer of Gilreath & Associates
- Daniel Oliva of Law Office of Dani Oliva
- Darren Case of Tiffany & Bosco, P.A.
- David Alan Westerlund of Willson, Jones, Carter & Baxley, PA
- Eric Richard Bardwell of Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Erin Martin of Christopher & Weisberg, P.A.
- Ido Jacob Shai Alexander of Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC
- Jane F. Langan Mach of Rembolt Ludtke LLP
- John David Hurst of Motley Rice LLC
- John Isaac Southerland of Huie, Fernambucq & Stewart, LLP
- John Randolph Garner of Garner Law Firm
- Jonathan Perazzo of The Perazzo Law Firm, P.A.
- Justin L. Cole of Secrest Wardle
- Kostantinos Mallas of Georgaklis & Mallas PLLC
- Kristi A. Reardon of Berkshire Law Office
- M. Antoine Pecko of Morgan & Morgan
- Marc A. Wites of Wites Law Firm
- Melinda A. Gomez of Hughes & Hughes, LLP
- Michael E. Medina of Davis Miles McGuire Gardner PLLC
- Phillip S. Bixby of Verrill Dana LLP
- Sara Jennifer Singer of Brydger & Porras, LLP
- Scott P. Schlesinger of Schlesinger Law Offices, P.A.
- Steven Cooper Smith of Smith & Smith, LLP
- Thomas P. Feher of LeBeau – Thelen, LLP
- Todd L. Boudreau of Foley & Lardner LLP
- Todd Panther of Sherrard Roe Voigt & Harbison
- Virginia L. Frank of Virginia L. Frank, P.C.
- William Benjamin King of McConaughy & Sarkissian, P.C.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.