Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Andrew Chan of Ericksen Arbuthnot
- Andy Bardos of GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Benjamin Wishart of Wishart Law
- Bethany Lynn Payton-O’Brien of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Cari Brett Rincker of Rincker Law, PLLC
- Christina Klinger of May, Adam, Gerdes & Thompson LLP
- Courtney J Mickman of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Erin Casey Hangartner of Hangartner, Rydberg & Terrell, LLC
- Evan J. Weems of Langston & Weems, PLLC
- Frederick Laurence Koberlein of Koberlein Law Offices, PLLC
- Gregory Allen Reeves of The Reeves Law Firm
- Ian Kirtman of Gold & Gold, P.A.
- Jacob A. Maples of Richardson Maples, PC Attorneys at Law
- Jean M. Mosites of Babst Calland
- Jennifer M. Babounakis of Roop Xanttopoulos Babounakis PLLC
- John Hentschel of Livingston Law Firm A Professional Corporation
- Keith Evan Frankl of The Frankl Law Firm, P.C.
- Michael Fox
- Michael J. Marinello of Kagan Law Group
- Michele Tabitha Bachoon of Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson LLP
- Neil Fulton
- Richard David Yovanovich of Coleman, Yovanovich & Koester, P.A.
- Samuel R. Clawson of Clawson Fargnoli, LLC
- William Frederick Fawcett of William Fawcett, Esq.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below to contact our Ratings Team directly.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.