Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating,
awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Alexander Lycoyannis of Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
- Andrea Morisi of Farrell & Croft, PC
- Barbara Buxton of Barbara Buxton, P.A.
- Barbara Junge
- Brian R. Liu of BizCounsel
- Chad Garrett of Garrett, Walker, Aycoth & Olson, PLLC
- Charles K. McCotter of Charles K. McCotter, Jr.
- Charles Rees of Law Offices of Charles L. Rees
- Christopher Sams of Voudris Law LLC
- Claiborne H. Ferguson of Claiborne H. Ferguson, Esq.
- Daniel Price of Stone Loughlin & Swanson, LLP
- Daniel Spitzer of Levitt, Leichenger & Aberle
- Dora H. Hogg of Fulcher Hagler LLP
- Douglas Cohen of Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson LLP
- Douglas W. Tuttle of Tuttle Law, P.A.
- Elliott R. McDonald of McDonald, Woodward & Carlson, P.C.
- Braxton “Brack” Terry of The Terry Law Firm
- Frederick H. Gribbell of Frederick H. Gribbell, LLC
- James Alfred Stanley of Meyers & Stanley
- Jamie J. Swenson Cassel of Reno & Zahm LLP
- Jeana Kim Reinbold of Jeana Kim Reinbold, P.C.
- Jeffrey Luther of Luther Collier Hodges & Cash, LLP
- Jeffrey Turkel of Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
- Jessica De Anda Leon of Law Offices of Jessica De Anda
- Jessica M. Goodey of Goodey Injury Law
- John Barnett
- John McNair of McNair Dallas Law
- Joseph R. Smith of Mountain Vista Law Group
- Joseph Vinas of Vinas & Graham, PLLC
- Josh Hamilton of Hernandez & Hamilton PC
- Kenneth Haggard of Kenneth R. Haggard Attorney at Law
- Kenneth J. Kroopf of Law Offices of Kenneth J. Kroopf A Professional Law Corporation
- Kyle Polozola of Kean Miller LLP
- Mark D. O’Leary of O’Leary Law Office
- Meredith FitzGibbon Hamilton of Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP
- Michael Brown of Law Office of Michael S. Brown, PLLC
- Michael N. Loebl of Fulcher Hagler LLP
- Michael Wrapp of Tiffany & Bosco, P.A.
- Millie Orrico of Orrico Law, P.A.
- Mimi Coffey of The Coffey Firm
- Papa Dieye of The Dieye Firm, PLLC
- Philip John Daunt of Philip J. Daunt
- Ralph E. Holt of Holt Mussleman Morgan & Alvis
- Renell Burch, Esq. of Slovak Baron Empey Murphy & Pinkney LLP
- Rickey Strong
- Robert Roesch of Shuffield, Lowman and Wilson, P.A.
- Robert Sullivan of The Law Offices of Nadeem H. Makada
- Ronnie Yeates of Thiessen Law Firm
- Russell Schenewerk of Russ Schenewerk and Associates, LLC
- Sarah Kuehnel of Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Scott Flegal of Flegal Law Office PA
- Scott Seidl of Rapp & Krock, P.C.
- Stanley Rodgers of Law Offices of Stanley C. Rodgers
- Steven Michael Meyers of Meyers & Stanley
- Sue E. West of The West Law Office, PLLC
- Suzanne R. Fitts of Lee Kiefer & Park, LLP
- Trevor K. Scheetz of Sperling & Slater, P.C.
- Tyler Derr of Mills Paskert Divers, P.C.
- Valerie L. Stanek of Valerie L. Stanek, Attorney at Law
- Zachary McFarland of McFarland Law Offices
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews
page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.