Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating,
awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Aaron Hicks of Hicks Law Firm
- Adam I. Gafni of Gafni & Levin LLP
- Adam Lindenbaum of Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
- Alexander Zesch of Trenam Law
- Andrew Pardun
- Ashley Morgan Watkins of Sam & Ash, LLP
- Bryant Scriven of Scriven Law, P.A.
- Reed Teague of The Ward Law Firm, P.A.
- Christopher Jones of Christopher L. Jones, Attorney at Law, LLC
- Craig Thrift of Thrift McLemore
- Dean J. Lederer of Lyons Lederer, LLC
- Deepak Sharma of Sharma Law Office
- Edwin Booth of Parks Zeigler, PLLC – Attorneys at Law
- George T. Major of Oliver Maner LLP
- James L. Bradford of Daigle Fisse & Kessenich
- Jason Vogelpohl of Central Coast Bankruptcy, Inc.
- Jeffrey Bennett of Warren Allen LLP
- Jennifer Lawrence of The Lawrence Firm, PSC
- Jerry Lee Schnurr of Jerry L. Schnurr III Attorney At Law
- Jessica R. Mann of Regan Law Firm
- John McBride
- John P. Harllee of Harllee & Bald, P.A.
- Jon Ginter of Law Offices of Jon Ginter, LLC
- Jonathan Barash of Thrift McLemore
- Jordan Richards of USA Employment Lawyers
- Joseph A. Zarlengo of Lawrence Kamin, LLC
- Joseph Michael Coleman of Boatman Ricci
- Joseph Terrazas of Law Offices of Joseph Robert Terrazas III
- Kymberleigh Damron-Hsiao of Kading Briggs LLP
- Lisa Dwyer of Lisa Dwyer Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Marcelo A. Dieguez of Diefer Law Group, P.C.
- Mark P. Cressman of Cressman Law Firm, P.A.
- Mark W. Brown of Mark Brown Criminal Defense PLLC
- Marshall Osofsky of Law Office of Paul Krasker PA
- Martin Kyle Thompson of Willson, Jones, Carter & Baxley, PA
- Mathew Paulose of Paulose & Associates PLLC
- Mbilike M. Mwafulirwa of Brewster & De Angelis, P.L.L.C.
- Michael D. DeFilippo of Sewell & Neal, PLLC
- Natalia Gove
- Peter Schaeffer of The Law Office of Peter M. Schaeffer
- Randolph Rice of Law Offices of Randolph Rice
- Samuel “Sam” Franklin Vance of Overbey, Hawkins & Wright, PLLC
- Samuel Mirejovsky of Sam & Ash, LLP
- Sonya Smith Wright of Farrar | Wright, PLLC
- Stephanie Randall
- Steven Edward Ward of McAfee & Taft A Professional Corporation
- Ted F. Mitchell of The McIntosh Law Firm, P.C.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews
page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.