Thank God It’s Legal Friday with MA | July 28
Have you already caught a case of the Fridays this morning? Well, you’re in luck because Thank God It’s Legal Friday! Martindale-Avvo presents Thank God It’s Legal Friday, our weekly news from July 28 flying around the legal community:
- US launches investigation after a civil rights group filed a complaint over Harvard’s legacy admissions
- ‘A Trending Color’: Pink is a brand for Barbie-loving lawyers at Martinez Immigration Firm’s all-female staff
- A Texas lawyer accused of plotting to murder another attorney wants a ‘hybrid representation’ at trial
- The rise of AI-powered legal assistants?
- There will be no summer break for the Supreme Court ethics issue
- Former Cleveland Judge facing three misdemeanor charges of falsification
Tune in next week for another issue of TGILF: Thank God It’s Legal Friday with Martindale-Avvo.