Thank God It’s Legal Friday with MA | July 14
Have you already caught a case of the Fridays this afternoon? Well, you’re in luck because Thank God It’s Legal Friday! Martindale-Avvo presents Thank God It’s Legal Friday, our weekly news from July 14 flying around the legal community:
- A Superior Court judge is being investigated for making thirst trap TikToks in judicial clothing
- Pardoned ex-soldier plans to take bar exam after being convicted of second-degree murder
- Didn’t get it in writing? According to the author of ‘Litigating Constructive Trusts’, there may still be a solution
- NBCE providing possible examples of what questions would look like for the new bar exam
- Canadian judge determines that the thumbs-up emoji constitutes approval of texted contract
Tune in next week for another issue of Thank God It’s Legal Friday with Martindale-Avvo.