Social media to brand and grow your practice
Provided with the ABA Young Lawyers Division
Join a panel of marketing and legal experts as they discuss using social media to brand yourself or your practice and generate new business. Our earlier webinar, “Building the Case for Blogging,” explained how to generate the perfect blog article. Now learn what it takes to fully leverage your blog, videos and other content to establish a social media presence and optimize reach across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other channels to drive traffic and leads to your site. Leverage social media tools for networking and client development.
- Personal vs. professional presence and branding
- Top 3 social media channels (and more) for law firms
- Staying engaged on social media
- Key services for networking and client development
- The Social Media Guide (free to all registrants)
- Gyi Tsakalakis, Founder – AttorneySync & EPL Digital Licensed Michicagn attorney
- David Macaulay, Marketing Director – Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers
- Dori Eldridge, Social Media Manager – Martindale-Hubbell
- Chelsey Langan, VP of Sales, Martindale-Nolo
- Madeleine Xavier, Marketing Director, Martindale-Nolo
Contact us at 877-317-9160 or [email protected] if you want to learn more about the webinar, online marketing or lead generation.