They’re not just for restaurants and razors: Why lawyers need online reviews and how to get them
Online reviews have never been more critical in winning new clients. More than 80% of consumers check lawyer reviews as their first step in finding an attorney; a whopping 70% even said they would travel to an inconvenient part of town to hire an attorney who had better online reviews. Learn from legal industry experts how to use online reviews to differentiate yourself from competitors and grow your practice.
The webinar addresses:
- Why online reviews are a must-have
- Reviews’ impact on search engine ranking
- Client versus peer reviews: The importance of both
- How you and your firm can get (more) reviews
- Steps to achieve a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Best practices for promoting good reviews and mitigating negative ones
Lia Smith, Vice President of Education & Marketing for SatisFacts, Brian Veeder, Martindale-Hubbell Ratings Products, and Christopher Bryant, Martindale-Hubbell Search Engine Marketing, will provide you with key facts and figures on why you can’t be without online reviews. Substantial time will be allotted to Q&A.