Online Marketing for the Savvy Attorney
Produced with The American Lawyer:
The American Lawyer and Martindale-Nolo have combined efforts to customize a webinar for attorneys and legal professionals who are serious about marketing, generating leads and growing their practice.
This is not your typical webinar – it is about Real data & examples. Martindale-Nolo surveyed more than 300 clients, including solo practitioners to firms with 50+ attorneys, regarding their firms’ online marketing initiatives. Specific statistics will show attorneys where to focus their online marketing efforts. Legal marketing and business experts will explain how/why they chose certain services over others, and how to evaluate program effectiveness without wasting precious money and time.
Webinar topics include:
- Online marketing strategies that make a difference.
- The difference between SEO, SEM, clicks & leads.
- Successful lead-generation campaigns, done with any-sized department.
- Evaluating effectiveness and calculating ROI.
- Ethical considerations for advertising and social media.
- Best practices and services from your peers – working case studies from both small and mid-sized law firms with successful online marketing programs.
Chelsey Langan, VP-Sales, and Madeleine Xavier, Director, Trade Marketing at Martindale-Nolo; Austin Andrukaitus, Marketing Director, and Matt Englett, Managing Partner, at Kaufman, Englett & Lynd; and Ross Albers, Attorney, at The Law Offices of Ross Albers.
Contact us at 877-317-9160 or [email protected] if you want to learn more about the webinar, online marketing or lead generation.