Optimizing your online reputation and credibility
May 11, 2017
Before making a decision, consumers often go online for research. That includes when it comes to hiring new lawyers. That means you need to be easy to find, and showcase the information that matters most in terms of helping consumers assess you and your practice. The foundation of your legal practice rests on your reputation and the trust that it generates.
This complimentary webcast will discuss how to assess and enhance your online identity and reputation, and how to position yourself the way you want to be perceived. The presenters will coach you on how to monitor your online reputation in order to maintain your personal and professional standards. In addition, you will receive a complimentary guide to asking for and optimizing online ratings and reviews.
- How to assess your current online reputation
- Easy tips to enhance your reputation and differentiate your firm
- What to do if you get a negative review
- How to present yourself as a thought leader
- Steven W. Giovinco, Founder, RecoverReputation
- W. R. Samuels, Esq., Founder, W.R. Samuels Law PLLC
- Brian Veeder, Esq., Ratings and Reviews Product Manager, Martindale-Hubbell